Welcome To My Blog

Wow I wish I had a creative job which quenched my need to create mess and disorder everywhere I go by doodleing endlessly and chopping things up.... oh well a girl can dream! Instead i do it in my 'free' hours. Here is a place for all my illustrations of funny looking people and funny ideas.

x x x

Wednesday 24 December 2008

My super dad's christmas wonderland x











My Dad's home is so lovely at Christmas... he festoons the chandelier with big silver bells, hung off burgandy and aubergine silk ribbons, tucks long needle pine sprigs behind the mirror... it looks like a wonderland.
He'll light any christmassy smelling candle he can lay his hands on and it smells great too!!!!
Super talented Dad also made his new fire sign...( he alternates them, they hide the obscene fake brass fake fire which he insists on keeping... it's easier to make a sign i surpose) i love what it reads
'life is beauty full'
I'm off to enjoy Christmas now
Be Merry!!!!

No comments: