Welcome To My Blog

Wow I wish I had a creative job which quenched my need to create mess and disorder everywhere I go by doodleing endlessly and chopping things up.... oh well a girl can dream! Instead i do it in my 'free' hours. Here is a place for all my illustrations of funny looking people and funny ideas.

x x x

Monday 22 December 2008

Missing Christmas At Mum's Shop!





I'm such a home body, and working away from home this December i've missed all the Christmassy action at Mum's shop
Every year I normally manage to go and work there for a few days on the lead up to Christmas, it's a bit of a tradition, so I'm really blue. I thought I'd post a few pictures to make me feel better!!!!




Of course I'm especially missing the Christmas room!!! I'm so happy i at least got to decorate the Tree.... which is always saved for me!!!


No comments: