Welcome To My Blog

Wow I wish I had a creative job which quenched my need to create mess and disorder everywhere I go by doodleing endlessly and chopping things up.... oh well a girl can dream! Instead i do it in my 'free' hours. Here is a place for all my illustrations of funny looking people and funny ideas.

x x x

Saturday 20 December 2008

Illustration Friday- Voices



Carol singers, the only thing that came to mind when they suggested 'voices' the week before christmas.......


I am suffering from an over indugance of Haribo today... I have also been watching christmas films all day , which i made my boyfriend do too and now he's making me watch the new James Bond film.... from what i can tell it's all car chase and fights ... i'm very bored !!! shoulldn't moan too much though .... it is christmas !!!!


Hape you like the Picture !

No comments: