Welcome To My Blog

Wow I wish I had a creative job which quenched my need to create mess and disorder everywhere I go by doodleing endlessly and chopping things up.... oh well a girl can dream! Instead i do it in my 'free' hours. Here is a place for all my illustrations of funny looking people and funny ideas.

x x x

Monday 15 June 2009

Little House Keyrings







It took a while .... but eventually my blanket stitch inproved to the point i could consider selling them. I love matching up the colours of the felt but the red and green combination is winning at the moment.
In need to make me one now for my keys!

1 comment:

Fresh Promotions said...

Now Days many companies become most popular on the globe by using lots of promotional products such as corporate gifts promotional pens, items, gifts, cotton bags and keyrings, it also gives the good results in market. Thanks for sharing the information…..